{dj-N} Call the PoPo! {dj-N} Call the PoPo!

0:14-30!
1:44-2:02!!!!
shit man i'm surprised you're not signed on to a label or something by now haha
nice music, man. got into techno cause of your shit several years ago. your shit's smooth as fuck man.

FEAST - Shits Goin' Down FEAST - Shits Goin' Down

it's ok

man even if you have bass going on in your leads you should still be able to find a way to put a bass behind it. part of being a "techno" musician is that you keep learning new shit as you go along no matter how long you make it for. your style and methodology keeps growing. and improving. that's my experience though anyway.

imo you should be able to find a way to synthesize a bass that will work for this.

either way it doesnt have enough going on in it imo but i listen to psychedelic trance so whatever. it's good for the audio portal i guess. maybe throw in some polyphony rhythmage though? it has potential if you put more in to it.

FEAST responds:

I WIPE MY ASS WITH BASS. DAILY. COME AT ME BRO.

Crashcourse Crashcourse

soul piercing

this is one of the most relaxing songs i've heard in a while. it's mellow beauty cut right through me. the lead especially. this is a very good song i see no problems to give criticism on really. so i guess there's not a whole lot to say except great job and keep 'em coming like this man :)